Company: Coastal Plywood Company
Location: Havana, FL
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather accurate field data by cruising timber, mapping and marking trees to harvest, flagging property lines, sale boundaries, and streamside management zones.
- Utilizes knowledge of GPS to survey sale areas to ensure data is correct.
- Supplies area managers with maps showing creeks, streams, possible road routes, possible loading zones, and other details of the sale area.
- Work up data on computer and produce appraisals on time.
- Assist area manager with contractor supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Individual should have a minimum of a 2-year Associate Degree in Forestry.
- Must be willing to work in rough terrain and vegetation, as well as hot and cold weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to work alone and be versatile.
- Must have basic computer skills and some GPS knowledge.
Coastal Plywood offers a competitive wages with excellent benefits package such as:
- Comprehensive Medical
- Matching 401(k)
- Free Teledoc
Coastal is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact: David Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org